Information Technology Recruitment Consultant
Salary based on experience (£30k - £60k)
We are a small, successful and very ambitious agency who are working with Global household names across Retail, Travel, Airlines and Gambling. This sector within our business is headed up by a well-respected market leader who is looking for a consultant with experience in this space to help them scale client acquisition and delivery capability in a fast paced and growing sector.
We are ideally looking for an entrepreneurial spirited individual who is looking to build a desk alongside like-minded, ambitious people. The ideal candidate will have experience working within Information Technology within Business Development and Candidate sourcing.
· Be an expert and trusted advisor identifying the best talent for our clients.
· Own the sales cycle end-to-end – business development, candidate sourcing, screening, interview, offer and through to post placement follow up.
· Identify and actively develop and prospect potential new clients as well as working on existing opportunities.
· Source candidates for roles that are picked up by yourself or other members of the team.
· Be accountable to an achievable monthly target and present clear method as to how you are going to hit ¼ and annual targets.
· Attend national and international trade shows and events alongside existing clients or hunting prospects being a thought leader in your space.
In return you will get;
· A market leading (uncapped) commission structure.
· Personal bonus meals out and weekends away on hitting targets.
· Home or office based options, total flexible working environment.
· Forward thinking and output oriented. Not KPI driven and totally supportive.
· Receive a generous personal development/training budget annually.
· Unlimited holiday allowance.
· Flexibly located.
· Top of the range work products
· Encouraged meritocracy with clear routes to pay rises and promotions.
· Tiered benefits package as your move up in the business.
· Benefit from monthly and quarterly socials and European/International incentives.