Our client is a European HQ'd VC backed (Series B) SaaS software that automates the complexity around Product Information (PIM/PXM) in a world where transactions are more and more digital and therefore the key to purchasing processes lies in the contents of catalogs. With +70% YoY growth they have seen long term clients like Teka, Rexel, Reebok or Acciona consistently trust our platform to operate as their PIM solution.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take primary responsibility for the strategy and execution of new tech alliances within the whole e-commerce ecosystem and resellers partnerships in the United States and Europe.
- Supply chain, E-procurement and P2P knowledge is a plus.
- Identify relevant organizations who are strategically well-positioned to accelerate growth into our core markets
- Identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise. This includes consultancies, boutique agencies as well as system integrators/implementation partners.
- Identify and execute upon a strategy of strategic tech partnerships with a view to build an ecosystem and common GTM strategy
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them
- Work closely with the VP of Revenue and other stakeholders in a strategic capacity to build out channel program in North America and Europe
- Collaborate with different teams at Sales Layer to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages
Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years in SaaS sales/ business development positions - must
- Experience in recruiting and managing channel sales partners - must
- Experience in recruiting and managing a team - a plus
- Ability to execute an entire project from A to Z
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills