They are a global leader in the Customer Data Platform (CDP), a leader within the Data, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics space and publicly listed on the London Stock Exchange.
The company has some fantastic Enterprise clients with some of the largest Retail and Financial clients globally. They focus on working with truly 1st party data.
Historically they have had great success taking the platform to market through world renowned partners and technology alliances.
The founder is still heavily involved in the business and is leading the GTM for the business focusing on Partner & Alliances. Following their success in Europe, the business is now looking for someone who can help build the ecosystem in North America. The role will be the first hire in the U.S. for the Channel Partnership and Alliances team. The Partner Manager reports directly to the VP of Alliances and Founder. You will also work closely with the CEO and VP of Sales who are both based in Chicago.
· Develop high quality SQLs by developing strong relationships with key individuals across their partner and SE network, across a set of target accounts in key sectors
· Develop measurable joint go-to-market programmes that are mutually beneficial for all parties
· Educating and supporting partners on all aspects of the CDP product and their relevancy in meeting key business objectives
· Experience managing Partnerships and Alliances and developing high quality SQLs by developing strong relationships with key individuals across our partner sales and SE network, ideally within the CDP space.
· Strong knowledge of the CDP space and able to articulate “what ‘good’ and what ‘exceptional’ looks like in this space
· Sales background would be preferable
· Have an ability to grasp complex technology and its capabilities and benefits and a breadth of industry specific user cases.
· You should be able to keep abreast of their ever-changing partner landscape and suggest and implement adjustments accordingly so that you can maintain their front-of-mind status.