Head of Professional Services
Our client is a market-leading Customer Data Platform and Data Management vendor with clients including HSBC, Barclays, Qantas Airlines, The Very Group, and BNP Paribas among many others.
The Professional Services team is expanding and they want someone who can bring enthusiasm, experience, creativity, and brilliant service-delivery skills.
The Head of Professional Services provides the global strategic vision and leads service delivery for the global Professional Services Organization. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the leader is responsible for developing strategies and operations to deliver best-in-class services (i.e., consulting, implementation, and educational services). The Head of Professional Services works to build and scale a services business, in a bold, fast-moving, transparent, and values-led organization to enable customer and company success.
- Develop strategic plans to build and evolve the product and transformational service offerings.
- Create service offerings aligned to enterprise and commercial market segments, including value positioning, the scope of services, collateral, and pricing.
- Lead delivery of consulting, education, and implementation services to our customers, overseeing resource management, project delivery, and operational success metrics.
- Be accountable for services financial goals and metrics, including bookings, revenue, gross margin, and utilization.
- Own operational metrics, such as time-to-value, customer satisfaction, and on-time completion of projects.
- Build and scale global service operations (i.e., people, process, systems, and tools) to deliver a best-in-class
- customer experience while building effective and efficient delivery methodologies.
- Act as an evangelist for services, assisting sales with selling and serving as a sponsor for our strategic customers.
- Develop and manage the partner strategy and ecosystem in partnership with our partner team to maintain a global network of certified partners that deliver with consistent quality.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated progressive experience managing, leading and/or delivering professional services (current team of ~25 people)
- Demonstrated progressive experience with a subscription-based business model, delivering on-premises and SaaS solutions.
- Experience managing technical, cross-functional professional services teams (e.g., consulting, implementation, trainers, project managers) and delivery partners.
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling a professional services business with accountability for financial targets.
- Experienced with software development lifecycle (i.e., SDLC), agile, DevOps, software development tools, technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes), and/or cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Ability to travel if needed and comply with the company’s travel policy.