Head of Marketing
Thornton Gregory United States (Remote)
Our client is high growth VC-backed ($210m USD) insights-led customer engagement platform trusted by over 1,200 global brands, including Nestlé, Deutsche Telekom, Unilever, Sweatcoin, Ally Financial, McAfee, Flipkart, Dominoes and OYO. The product enables marketers and product owners to understand customer behaviour and engage them across web, mobile, email, social, and messaging channels.
Headquartered in the USA the business has customers in 35 countries that power digital experiences for 1 billion of their customers every month. Their customers love the tool and they have consistently achieved top service and support ratings in Gartner's Magic Quadrant, Gartner Peer Insights, and G2 Summer Reports.
Another highlight is their people-centric culture which they received the Great Place to Work® Certification in India and the United States for the year 2022-2023 also being recognized by the DivHERsity Awards, they are one of the top 20 diverse companies globally.
If you are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging work environment, then this is the place for you.
Join them on their mission to revolutionize how businesses engage with their customers!
About the Role:
The Head of Marketing (North America), will be responsible for building the integrated marketing function in the US, and be responsible for overall pipeline generation and brand building in the region. This position will also lead a team of field marketers, demand generation managers, and product marketers while working with the SDR team and the central team of content, digital, and marketing ops. This is a high-visibility leadership role within the North American region but also globally and will work closely with the global C-suite.
- Develop and lead the company’s regional marketing strategy and direct the execution of various marketing activities
- Overall ownership for the pipeline generated in the region
- Manage all marketing budgets for the region and provide leadership to an
- experienced marketing team comprising of field, content, product marketing and
- digital marketing
- Work with the SDR team closely, to drive both inbound and outbound pipeline
- Plan, organize, and execute various marketing events such as prospect and customer events, conferences, round tables, road shows etc, working with the field marketing team
- Drive our digital marketing positioning (localization of Website, SEO/SEM etc), brand positioning, PR, and analyst relations
- Measure the performance of all activities and campaigns, assess them against goals (ROI, Key Performance Indicators), and further improve marketing efficiency
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Partnerships team, to drive account-based marketing and co-marketing activities, toward overall pipeline goals
- Skills and requirements:
- 8+ years in high-growth, B2B SaaS-based companies, driving top of the funnel and generating pipeline
- Passionate about Martech space
- Demonstrated leadership skills, especially in a global and matrixed organization
- A hands-on, “can do” attitude, and a drive for outcome focussed performance
- Proven ability to analyze reports, dashboards, data, and other tools to make
- critical decisions and recommendations to drive marketing strategy, with support from the marketing operations team