Growth Hacker - Hamburg
The company has a world-class leadership team and the financial backing (+€100m invested last year) of one of the biggest media companies in Europe. Its currently a sub 50 employee business but operates within a group of companies that are also clients with revenues in excess of €200m ARR.
The role has is highly impactful and visible and will help shape this key component of their go-to-market. It also has the opportunity to build a team around it as the companies scales its revenues so exciting from a learning and career development perspective.
We are looking for people who can spend 3 days a week in Hamburg so ideally located nearby or are willing to relocate (with full financial package offered).
The company also offers a host of incredible benefits such as an education package, activity package, in-house gym with a personal trainer/ classes, 3 weeks per year of “work from anywhere” scheme and a virtual wealth building scheme.
- Drive user acquisition: Create and execute strategies to acquire new users through various channels, such as SEO, social media, email, paid advertising, and content marketing.
- Data Analysis: Collect and analyse data to gain insights on user behaviour, conversion rates, and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Experiment and Test: Conduct A/B tests and other experiments to optimise marketing campaigns and user experience.
- Brand and content strategy: Together with the Graphic Designer, develop and execute brand and content strategies to raise awareness and improve brand perception.
- Coordinate Events: Plan and execute industry-related events and shows to raise brand awareness, network with potential partners, and generate leads.
- Create Content: Develop and execute a content strategy that aligns with the company's growth objectives, and create content in various formats such as blog posts, white papers, case studies, infographics, videos, and more.
- Digital Marketing: Well-versed in various digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, content marketing, and influencer marketing.
- MarTech Landscape: Have a good understanding of the MarTech and SaaS landscape and be up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in this space.
- A/B Testing: Experience with A/B testing and being able to design and run experiments to test and optimise various elements of the marketing funnel, including landing pages, email campaigns, and ad copy.
- Customer Acquisition: Experience with customer acquisition and be able to develop and execute strategies to acquire new customers. This includes identifying the right target audience, creating messaging that resonates with them, and leveraging various marketing channels to reach and convert them.
- Content Creation: Experience with content creation and being able to create engaging and high-quality content for the website, email, blog etc. to attract and engage potential customers.
Get in touch: If this role sounds interesting, please apply here or get in touch with
Nusrat at firstname.lastname@example.org or +4475617050762