7 months ago
My global Travel industry client is searching for a .Net Umbraco Developer on a contract basis.
The projects that the teams are involved in are business critical, so they are looking for a .Net Developer who has experience in Umbraco, MVC .NET and working in an Agile driven environment. The more complicated the projects you have been involved in the better; they are looking for a person with a “can do” attitude.
The role would suit someone who thrives on the challenge of evolving and extending a large system. They want people with new ideas, who are enthusiastic and willing to contribute on how we work and the technology they use.
- .NET Developer
- Experience developing on Umbraco CMS.
- Agile engineering practices (BDD, TDD, CI, peer reviews, refactoring, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design, SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Good development skills using:
- C#, .NET, RAZOR, MVC, REST API.
- Experience in Git or other DVCS.