Account Executive UK & Ireland
Our client is growing and we’re hiring an Account Executive to join the team during a critical and exciting time in the fast-growing “Mar-Tech” and enterprise software sector.
The company is a global leader in the Customer Data Platform (CDP) space with clients like NBC Universal, Spotify, Nando’s, and Airbnb among many others. The platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls.
Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work four years in a row and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list.
A growing global team of over 150 employees, headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
The Account Executives are responsible for driving and closing new logos & incremental business with enterprise-level clients. You are a strategic and consultative salesperson who understands the importance of finding the right solution for your clients. You are laser-focused throughout all stages of the sales cycle and are experienced in selling a highly complex and technical SaaS solution to enterprise-level clients. You have a passion for data, analytics, technology, and digital transformation.
- Successfully complete all sales enablement courses and certifications
- Qualify, convert, and manage pipeline through the Sales Process
- Maintain accurate forecasts and activity tracking in Salesforce Records
- Source new logo opportunities to achieve quarterly quotas
- Meet and exceed Net New Annual Revenue targets
- Collaborate with CS on strategic accounts to drive revenue Expansion
- Champion the platform and product offerings for prospective clients through product demonstrations, trade shows, market events in close collaboration with our Solutions Engineering team
- Partner with Solutions Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, Professional Services, and Customer Success to execute a seamless experience for our new and existing clients
- Experience solution selling complex cloud infrastructure or platforms
- Track record of consistent overachievement of quotas
- Consultative and solutions-oriented sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Outstanding research, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Willingness to Travel: up to 40% (When reasonable)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com